I absolutely hate leaving depressing posts up at the top of the page. Unfortunately this does not generally provide incentive to make new posts – instead I tend to avoid the page entirely. Not the most effective solution eh? Anyways I suppose I just want to reassure anyone who stumbles across this page that life is going well, happy and healthy (the last one is new!)
Perhaps (hopefully?) ending on this positive note will lead me to begin making regular posts once again – or perhaps it won’t. For someone so concerned with keeping a reasonable record of his own life I do a god awful job of it don’t I? Speak to you again some time,
Dave
Perhaps (hopefully?) ending on this positive note will lead me to begin making regular posts once again – or perhaps it won’t. For someone so concerned with keeping a reasonable record of his own life I do a god awful job of it don’t I? Speak to you again some time,
Dave
Labels: blogging, depression
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home