Natterings From a Guy in Limbo
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
It's time to move to Baltimore.
Time to begin "real life".
posted by Dave at
10:28 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Dave
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
First off, if you haven't already done so read The...
War is...I was reading the Freakonomics NYTimes bl...
A friend of mine asked me: i just found out my wo...
Impractical MusingsMy life is full of impractical ...
I'm back in Toronto (as of yesterday) after a two ...
It hit me this morning.For the last week or so (an...
My Senior Honors ThesisAs many (or most, if you're...
My New Web Addiction: RSS FeedsSo as my semester h...
The life of a war correspondent isn’t easy; consta...
[Writer's Note: I began this post two days ago in ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home