Saturday, July 19, 2008

First off, if you haven't already done so read The Last Road Trip Blog for a partial account of my summer.

However that isn't what moves me to write to you today. As many of you may know I have long been a fan of Joss Whedon and all of his brainchildren (ie. Buffy, Angel, & Firefly). Therefore, on the off chance you've managed to miss this information elsewhere on the interweb, but happened to read this blog (a possibility my hit counter assures me is depressingly dismal), I implore you to visit Dr. Horrible. I'm aware that for most of you this will come to late for access to the free content, which is ok because I think that this is the kind of thing worth buying.

In fact if you view it without purchase shame on you. It's easy friends - just find it on iTunes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home