There have always been calls for the US Government to legalize and regulate drug use in order to reduce the crime associated with it. I say go a step farther - they have spent a century developing anti-trust laws to combat anti-competitve behavior; put that knowledge to use in driving criminal organizations out of business. Subsidize drug use until the black market entirely dries up!
Or just institute mandatory drug testing for all citizens to kill demand.
(Either one is fine with me - what I can't stand is the painfully ineffective system currently in place)
[Note: Either one is most decidedly not fine with me. I was just playing with ideas]
Or just institute mandatory drug testing for all citizens to kill demand.
(Either one is fine with me - what I can't stand is the painfully ineffective system currently in place)
[Note: Either one is most decidedly not fine with me. I was just playing with ideas]
Labels: drugs
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home