I know that I've been reasonably bad about posting recently, and this is largely due to a dearth of ideas. However it isn't entirely due to a dearth of ideas, as I have three drafts of posts that I've been meaning to finish and never have. Perhaps this summer I'll have an opportunity (and the desire) to finish these and possibly contribute some others. In addition I've been considering refining an essay I wrote some time ago on Kant, as it was the best demonstration of my own system of ethics that I'd written to date. My only reason for hesitation is that another college student could easily rip it off if I did so.
Although I now feel the impulse to save this as a draft as well, so that I can go back and copy edit it before one of you sees it, I'm just going to post it as is. The reason my language is so dry is that I've been reading ancient philosophy for the last two days and it's shaping my style.
Although I now feel the impulse to save this as a draft as well, so that I can go back and copy edit it before one of you sees it, I'm just going to post it as is. The reason my language is so dry is that I've been reading ancient philosophy for the last two days and it's shaping my style.
Labels: blogging
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home