Saturday, May 07, 2005

I hate goodbyes, but I suppose this is a time for them (the best times are those when one is feeling the terrible melancholy that accompanies them - not because they give closure, but because one doesn't really want to dwell on these things more than absolutely necessary).

Goodbye (at least for the next four months) to all of my friends here at Duke, especially for those who I won't be living so close to next year.

Goodbye for a year (or more) to those who are studying abroad next semester, I know you'll all have an amazing time.

Finally, Goodbye to my wonderful (now oddly bare) room here on east campus, Goodbye to my bed under its bright windows, and the sprawling backyard quad that you can see through them. Goodbye GA.

"I find if kinda funny,
I find it kinda sad..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home