I'm tired. Just kind of want to curl up and sleep, call a cab in the morning, attend the first half of my first class (in case they say anything about the essays) and then off to the airport. I can sleep on the plane, I've done it before, but god... it's uncomfortable. Still, in the grand scheme of things tomorrow (or later today) should be awesome.
It's been said. I didn't expect to say it... I didn't know if she was ready... but I did. Enough said there.
Well, it's been an interesting couple of week... probably an interesting half year, but my immediate memories don't stretch back that far. Life is interesting. I like that. :)
Dave
It's been said. I didn't expect to say it... I didn't know if she was ready... but I did. Enough said there.
Well, it's been an interesting couple of week... probably an interesting half year, but my immediate memories don't stretch back that far. Life is interesting. I like that. :)
Dave
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home