Thursday, February 17, 2005

I have been informed that my once a week update style simply is no longer acceptable. Well damn.

Anyways I have officailly kicked math's ass. Sure I was it's bitch last semester with a mere C to my name but I just got my first test back and there is a very good chance I'm at the top of my class. 109 out of 100, and the one mark that got taken off was dumb ( d/dx(3+x) = 3 -> bad Dave). The ten bonus marks helped of course. The class average? Mean: 75, Median: 77. Horray!

Well I have to read a whole bunch of Kant today, plus I really need to get on the two Philosophy essays I have due next week. A lesser man would be daunted, but then a lesser man wouldn't have gone to bed at 8:20pm last night.

Dinner time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home