Design Flaw.
I'd be the first to admit that my bike does not get the attention it deserves. Sure it gets to go out for the occasional dollar store run or when I just feel like thinking a bit but it really hasn't gotten to go out and see the world. I'd really like to change that and I just got back from an amazing bike ride (the weather here is sunny, 16C with a warm breeze. It's just glorious!) and I'm happy as can be. There is just one problem, it seems the designers of this particular bike left in a rather large flaw that I had not, up until this point, had the chance to realize. The seat retains water. The seat itself is not very absorbant, but that only adds to the problem, as the water comes from the seems. Every time you sit down on the seat a fresh batch of H20 squirts up to soak your poor postirior.
Oh Well.
I'm still amazingly happy; life is, quite simply, good. School is engaging and I'm keeping up just fine, round table rush is all but over and I think I might actually be have a really good chance, the heaven and hell party last night was a lot of fun and the extended party in jason's room was even better (My god people have some interesting stories). The weather is unbelievable and I had a bike ride with great conversation, got too know someone a little better. I'll say it again - life is good. There's only one thing I'm missing, but so long as I get random phone calls in the middle of the day (or early in the morning *grumble*) I’ll be happy with that too.
How did I end up so lucky?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home