Natterings From a Guy in Limbo
Tuesday, February 22, 2005
All I have to do is three or four 1000 word essays, pick two, revise them, and do a physics problem set before 8:30am tomorrow morning. *sigh*. It's going to be a long day... just get me through it. Please?
Labels:
college
posted by Dave at
8:58 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Dave
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Your Brain is 53.33% Female, 46.67% MaleYour brain...
I have been informed that my once a week update st...
Things have worked out… (for the best?). Happy Val...
I tend to avoid posts like this... but this is get...
Design Flaw. I'd be the first to admit that my bi...
There have been recent fallacious and inflammatory...
I found this as I was cleaning up old files on my ...
Round Table Rush Ok, so there are several options...
It's Martin Luther King day, the only day the scho...
My life is timeshifted. This, right now, 1:12am is...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home