There have been recent fallacious and inflammatory accusations regarding blog update habits. Shame on you, it isn't the kitten's fault that it doesn't have opposable thumbs. Properly shamed yet? (Think of the poor kitten some more). Good.
The eye drops call too me....
I bought them yesterday on a whim, just a "You know sometimes my eyes hurt, I'll try them." But now... now they sit on my desk begging me to use them even though I don't like putting them in my eyes. I've already used them yesterday and this afternoon. I'm also afraid that I'll pull out one of my mint drop bottles and “freshen” my eyes straight into a hospital.
How exactly does one humble himself over the phone? True groveling can only be done in person so far as I can tell… I’d really be interested if any of you knew how to grovel. I think we need to get a groveling discussion going in the comments section in fact. Here’s the question:
How does one grovel over the phone/MSN?
Discuss.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home