Tuesday, January 11, 2005

My life is timeshifted. This, right now, 1:12am is my evening. I want to talk to people online, and call a certain someone and chat for the next hour or two. Buuuuuuuuut every normal person has been asleep for quite some time and I'm left alone wishing I'd done all of that stuff earlier. Oh well... I did get to see a bunch of the people who were back, although even more of them are tenting (I'll see those people tomorrow).

God it feels good to be back. Something about this place, the air, the atmosphere, the.... everything. This is it for me, almost perfect, and I love it. If only I could share it with a certain someone it would be perfect... a month isn't that long *sigh*. That shall be my strength, my mantra.
"A month is not that long, she'll be here before you know it"

Charlie Brown had excellent taist in music.

1 Comments:

Blogger malkin said...

absence makes the heart grow fonder

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home