Monday, January 17, 2005

It's Martin Luther King day, the only day the school is going to give me off between now and the end of the semester (minus spring break of course), and I figure I should use it to help boost my class ranking which is disturbingly low from last semester. But fear not companions, for I have a plan! No Sunday is allowed to pass in which I have not finished the entirety of my work for the week. And so here I am, caught up with my work and working ahead so that I may enjoy the rest of the week. Huzza.

Anyways the long weekend has been nice, Saturday night had to be one of the best parties I'd been to all year. Not a whole lot to say about it really, although they had good drinks other than beer and they were sharing them freely with both females and males. Where will the craziness end?! Sorority rush is over and Frat/Selective housing rush is beginning. Congrats to my friend who've made it into their chosen sororities, and good luck to those of my friends who are going for selective housing. (None of my friends see themselves in "frats", although I do feel guilty for not putting in an appearance at the Chi Psi events. Sorry Devin but I don't see myself joining). Looks like next year I could be rooming with Varun, and blocking with a bunch of people [Me, Varun, Sashank, Brook, Kathy(RA?), Alex(Selective?), etc.] We shall see.

I've always preferred to deal with rational people in rational conversation (silliness aside, for silliness is always good) and so when I do get a bit petulant and childish it always surprises me. Just want to say sorry about that, never meant to guilt but I learned from the best and it's a hard habit to shake. If any of you Torontonians were to actually go so far as dropping me a line I'd certainly appreciate it, so give it some thought. Anyways I should get back to the exciting world of Physics; I just needed this rant to refresh my brain a little bit,
Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home