Another day, another entertaining snapshot of my life. A car is a wonderful tool if you're behind the wheel and not afriad to hold someone against her will for a few minutes (lets call it creatively interperting her wishes).
I'm back to Duke tomorrow. There are things I can't wait to see, and things that I suppose I could do without. But then you can say that about any area, especially this city. Tonight I got to see something I'll miss more than I ever thought I would, and it was a night to remember (especially when certain people may or may not be sick with a certain throat cold - remember *fondly*). It's been quite a month, and so, adios people, I'm going on my break! (and no that doesn't apply to you. You still have to put up with me, I'll make sure of it).
BBB Dave.
(The B's stand for Burger Boy... but wait! Where did the extra B come from? The mystery!)
I'm back to Duke tomorrow. There are things I can't wait to see, and things that I suppose I could do without. But then you can say that about any area, especially this city. Tonight I got to see something I'll miss more than I ever thought I would, and it was a night to remember (especially when certain people may or may not be sick with a certain throat cold - remember *fondly*). It's been quite a month, and so, adios people, I'm going on my break! (and no that doesn't apply to you. You still have to put up with me, I'll make sure of it).
BBB Dave.
(The B's stand for Burger Boy... but wait! Where did the extra B come from? The mystery!)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home