I have a lot of names. I just seem to acumulate them...
Each of these someone calls me on daily basis.
Here goes:
Dave
David
Rowe
Garver
Toronto Dave
Canada
Naked Dave
Cheeks
One Lunged Dave
Bondage Dave
D-Gizzle
Rosy Cheeks
Dewy
Duke
Drunk Dave
One lung, soon to be no liver
[Edit: 12/04/04]
Utah
Duckie
[End Edit]
There are others I don't remember at the moment....
enjoy
Each of these someone calls me on daily basis.
Here goes:
Dave
David
Rowe
Garver
Toronto Dave
Canada
Naked Dave
Cheeks
One Lunged Dave
Bondage Dave
D-Gizzle
Rosy Cheeks
Dewy
Duke
Drunk Dave
One lung, soon to be no liver
[Edit: 12/04/04]
Utah
Duckie
[End Edit]
There are others I don't remember at the moment....
enjoy
Labels: Nicknames
4 Comments:
That's why it got on the list, lol....
Plus I doubt very much us trins overe here would start calling me duke. Out of the 6000 undergrads, (I know, I know... but even I'm not that special... give it a few weeks)
Cheers to that indeed!
to hide behind the names that are given, hinders the importance of what was the original. The primary image behind the letters of black ink. i think that too many names lead to mistrust of oneself in front of others and one's own deeper thought.
Post a Comment
<< Home