11/05/04
I'm almost ahead!!! This is just... just.... WOW!
Gotta work this weekend and I can do it, finnally. I know I can.
10/30/04
Hmmm, saterday was wasted. Oh and I'm not going to Franklin street... Sure it's the biggest party in NC but I'd have to leave at 5pm sunday and wouldn't be able to catch a bus back to 7:30am to get to 8:30am class. Honestly I have no intrest in drinking right now or expanding effort on anything. Night all!
WORK UPDATE:
------------------
Greek History:
Plato's Republic Book 7 (Overdue)
Plato's Republic Book 8 (Overdue)
Plato's Republic Book 9 (Overdue)
Plato's Republic Book 10 (Overdue)
Essay 3 Wensday
Writing:
Essay 3, Draft 2 (Monday)
Math:
Lesson 28 (OverDue)
Lesson 38 (Monday)
Physics:
Lesson 17 (Week from Friday)
Lesson 18 (Week from Friday)
Lesson 19 (Week from Friday)
FINISHED:
------------
Greek History:
Read Book 4
Read Book 5
Read Book 6
Read Book 7
Textbook cht. 8
Essay 2
Plato's Republic Book 1
Plato's Republic Book 2
Plato's Republic Book 3
Plato's Republic Book 4
Plato's Republic Book 5
Chapter 9
Plato's Republic Book 6
Read Lysias
Math:
Lesson 24
Lesson 25
Lesson 26
Lesson 27
Lesson 29
Lesson 30
Lesson 31
Lesson 32
Exam 3
Lesson 33
Lesson 34
Lesson 35
Lesson 36
Lesson 37
Physics:
Lab 6
Lesson 11
Lesson 12
Lesson 13
Exam 2
Lab 7
Lab 8
Lab 9
Lesson 10
Lesson 14
Lesson 15
Lesson 16
Writing:
Print and Comment Greg's paper
Read Pali Canon
Write Reading Responce: Pali Canon
Reading: Visions and the Word
Islam Paper
Read Pali Canon 2
Read Theravada Buddhism in Southeast Asia
Read Lester, Trainor
One Page Assessment
Presentation
Essay 3, Draft 1
I'm almost ahead!!! This is just... just.... WOW!
Gotta work this weekend and I can do it, finnally. I know I can.
10/30/04
Hmmm, saterday was wasted. Oh and I'm not going to Franklin street... Sure it's the biggest party in NC but I'd have to leave at 5pm sunday and wouldn't be able to catch a bus back to 7:30am to get to 8:30am class. Honestly I have no intrest in drinking right now or expanding effort on anything. Night all!
WORK UPDATE:
------------------
Greek History:
Plato's Republic Book 7 (Overdue)
Plato's Republic Book 8 (Overdue)
Plato's Republic Book 9 (Overdue)
Plato's Republic Book 10 (Overdue)
Essay 3 Wensday
Writing:
Essay 3, Draft 2 (Monday)
Math:
Lesson 28 (OverDue)
Lesson 38 (Monday)
Physics:
Lesson 17 (Week from Friday)
Lesson 18 (Week from Friday)
Lesson 19 (Week from Friday)
FINISHED:
------------
Greek History:
Read Book 4
Read Book 5
Read Book 6
Read Book 7
Textbook cht. 8
Essay 2
Plato's Republic Book 1
Plato's Republic Book 2
Plato's Republic Book 3
Plato's Republic Book 4
Plato's Republic Book 5
Chapter 9
Plato's Republic Book 6
Read Lysias
Math:
Lesson 24
Lesson 25
Lesson 26
Lesson 27
Lesson 29
Lesson 30
Lesson 31
Lesson 32
Exam 3
Lesson 33
Lesson 34
Lesson 35
Lesson 36
Lesson 37
Physics:
Lab 6
Lesson 11
Lesson 12
Lesson 13
Exam 2
Lab 7
Lab 8
Lab 9
Lesson 10
Lesson 14
Lesson 15
Lesson 16
Writing:
Print and Comment Greg's paper
Read Pali Canon
Write Reading Responce: Pali Canon
Reading: Visions and the Word
Islam Paper
Read Pali Canon 2
Read Theravada Buddhism in Southeast Asia
Read Lester, Trainor
One Page Assessment
Presentation
Essay 3, Draft 1
Labels: college
5 Comments:
You're so kind...
work is fun, it's a perfect as a distraction
I don't need a distraction. I have college life to distract me... This is just painful.
you cheated!
I know, I'm a horrible person. On the plus side I'm about half finished with 3 of those math lessons...
Post a Comment
<< Home