Another update eh? Well this isn't the first time I've felt like posting in the last year and a half, and it may not be the last but I just haven't gotten around to it. I think this is entirely for my benefit as no one bothers reading this anymore.
Remember that Alison thing? Yeah so do I. One year, three months. Wow. Was I crushed? Yeah, after all of it I was for about 3 weeks... then I pulled myself back together. That relationship taught me so much, gave me so much - thank you Alison. I loved you with all my heart and you'll always have a special place in it. And now?
Well I am incapable of being single, so I'll leave you to figure that one out, but it's off to Duke in just another 3 weeks. I've already met some great people going down there too and I'm really excited. So here's to summer flings, feeling a giddy 16 again and becoming an adult.
Ciao all,
Till next year - Dave
Remember that Alison thing? Yeah so do I. One year, three months. Wow. Was I crushed? Yeah, after all of it I was for about 3 weeks... then I pulled myself back together. That relationship taught me so much, gave me so much - thank you Alison. I loved you with all my heart and you'll always have a special place in it. And now?
Well I am incapable of being single, so I'll leave you to figure that one out, but it's off to Duke in just another 3 weeks. I've already met some great people going down there too and I'm really excited. So here's to summer flings, feeling a giddy 16 again and becoming an adult.
Ciao all,
Till next year - Dave
Labels: alison, blogging, college, relationship
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home