Natterings From a Guy in Limbo

Sunday, January 26, 2003

Now allison has me doing these quizes, lol... you knowtice the picture is of three anime girls that are one step away from being three henti girls? hmmmm....

You are blue. You are somewhat innocent, in the fact that your genius only extends to the physical world. You have a false sense of contentness. You are usually the quiet one, the genius. Everyone can count on you to help when they have problems, but you only fall short of being able to solve your own.

What inner color are you?

Labels: alison, online quiz

posted by Dave at 2:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: Dave

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Like I said you have to be in a mood for these thi...
  • You really have to be in 'a mood' to post on one o...
  • Well my first day home. Slept in till a phone cal...
  • I've decided to copy and paist all of the stuff I ...

Powered by Blogger