Like I said you have to be in a mood for these things. And I haven't been in it for weeks, I guess thats why people idle so much. Well its not like there's much interesting stuff in my life to post. I've been putting off chosing a guy for a presentation I'll probably have to do monday (poetry), we were supposed to have the guy picked out before I got back from aussie but since I came back late he just stuck me at the end of the lineup and forgot to ask what I'm doing. I'm really a procrastinator. A hypocrit too (and a bad speller if you haven't noticed), I always talk about learning, teaching oneself, etc. and claim I don't have the time to do all that I want. Well the time that I do have allone I tend to dedicate to frivilous presuits, watching downloaded shows and playing endless pinball games. (A really bad speller) I haven't devoted serious time towards absorbing more in a long time. Perhaps its time I finnally exersize some self controle and do something productive. Then again, what is life if not the pursuit of happyness? I leave you with this hypothetical situation - What if someone could promise you happyness and contentment for the rest of your life and a long, healthy one at that? All you had to do was let them mess with your brain, changing whatever they wanted (memories, expeariances, skills, desires). Remeber you'd never regret it after the fact, after all you'd be happy with whatever they did. What would you give for a life of bliss?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home